Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Say Cheese Hailey" !

Keeping with the All In The Family theme my 11 year old granddaughter Hailey is an up and coming photographer.




Hailey started taking pictures as soon as she could say "Can I take a picture please"?, "Can I see your camera for a second'? Hailey's mom and aunt are both avid photographer's and have taught her so much. She recently took a camera class to learn more about speed, lighting and such. In November Hailey's Mom surprised her with a Fujifilm Digital Camera. Here is some samples of her photography.




Foliage
Flower
More Flowers
A Stufty smiling for the camera!
Newborn Sister Sma
Practicing Close Ups
Gramma Jackie's Cat Camile


Bird In Flight




Random Wheelbarrels


Architect in New York City


Although Hailey loves photography, she also practices other crafts. I waited from the day she was born to ask me to teach her to crochet and when she was 8 (same age I asked my grandmother) the day arrived. She also looms on the round looms and has made several hats. Paper crafting is near the top on the list. In the beginning of summer her brother Amir and her make bookmarks for the Ballston Spa Library to give out to the kids (the adults love them too). Click on the link to go to their homepage and see what's new. They have a wonderful reading program for the kids in the summer. Thank you Hailey for letting me put your pictures up and show you off!

No comments:

Post a Comment