Thursday, July 19, 2012

I've Gone a Little Yarn Crazy!

Hi Everyone! 
I forgot I created this blog last year! That's how crazy its been! So a quick catch up. I had a wonderful opportunity in January to go stay with my daughter Tara in Virginia for 6 weeks. The first thing we did was purchase yarn! I always make her something while I am there. So she says "will make me this shirt"? 
Of Course!


 You put a ribbon of your choice of color down the sides.....

 And it fits her beautifully! 


So back to the store we go because I found a new stitch and pattern called Entrelac Crochet. I found this tutorial on You Tube from Bev Qualheim. Here is the link:

And here is the finished product! Isn't it gorgeous! I had a ball making it.


I made 3 while I was down there. Now I need more yarn! So off the store we go. 
I found a wonderful 12 point star blanket pattern that I have wanted to try forever. 
I made this blanket for my newest Granddaughter Sama.



Well you guessed it, I am out of yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment